Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Busy! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: No Parking On the Dance Floor!



LETICIA GREEN! SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS!


  Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee id a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am a bit hungry this morning for some reason. I have to do something about that, eh?

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will be taking Chris to his doctor's appointment this morning at 11:00am. A routine appointment.

  Alexa, is awake and she has a few tasks that I need to tend to today I will for sure. I am still working on the photos from Laughlin, Nevada and Havasu City.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful Martedi and stay safe, sound and happy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi questa bellissima giornata. SarĂ  vicino a 70 gradi e soleggiato!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...