Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!


HUMP DAY!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: You Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. She will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey, we are being rained on here in the Old Pueblo. WooHoo! I just got a quick dash in the rain in only my flip flops and it was refreshing. I was hoping to see my (findanzata) Loraine out running this morning but no luck. I guess it was a bit too early for her, smile!

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, has reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care on my To Do List.

   We will be hooking up at "Club Congress" tonight with Vicki and Crew for our monthly dinner. It is always fun to meet with the crew.

   Have a great Humper and be careful when you are out and about. Here is a bit more about our stay-cation in Gilbert, Arizona.

  Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

   23 Feb 

   My playmate and I didn't get up until around 8:00am this morning. We showered and got dressed. We enjoyed a cup of coffee with Sheila and Dave. 

   We loaded up the "Green Lady" and we headed for a place called "Biscuits" to have breakfast. I enjoyed to World War II specialty which is the mystery meat (Spam). I love this stuff. And the only place to get it besides here is in Maui, Hawaii. When we go to Hawaii in May I am planning on enjoying it there. Ya, Ya.

   After breakfast we returned to Sheila's home. Elise and I took a walk around the hood and we stopped in Fry's to pick up a few essentials. You know some Jack and Cokes, and some snacks to go along with it.

   Later we all piled into the "Green Lady" and we headed to the movies. After the movies we returned to Sheila's home. Later we headed to a placed called "Twisted Groove Parlor plus Bar". WE met up with our niece Sara and Matt. The food was very good and it was great to see them and catch up on the latest with them.  Sara told her mom that we were meeting and Elise's sister Ann said that they come to Phoenix to me you, but don't come down to Bisbee to see me. ?????? What is up with that? A grand evening with Sara and Matt.

   After dinner we returned to Sheila's home for we enjoyed cocktails (White Russians) without the soft serve. We talked, danced and after wards we called it a night. Game over in Gilbert.

SHEILA AND DAVE AT "BISCUITS"

ELISE AND I AT "BISCUITS"


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti sei pero questa mattina sulla mia corsa sotto la pioggia con solo le mie infradito.

Cheela said...

It was a fun four days with my best boyfriend and my "other" boyfriend, Dave!!!

Jessie said...

It was wonderful Sheila and Dave. Let's plan something for the near future girlfriend.

Loraine said...

Che cosa? Lei non mi ha visto dietro le siepi? Appena introdotto furtivamente un peek.(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...