Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hello!

Hello,




How is it going? We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was a good as always. Today they had live music with breakfast and that is a classy touch. A guitarist was up front playing away. Very nice!

Elise is caring for Chris and I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also need to do some yard work behind Chris's house. Alexa is play some jazz for me and she is helping me to change my mood. Yeah! I love my music!

I am waiting for JT to show for a visit this morning. Looking forward to seeing my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Marty and Paula this evening at Zemams. Can you say vino? We will for sure.

We are looking forward to our stay-cation in Gilbert with Sheila. We are going to see Bill Maher while we are there and we are going to get together with our niece Sara.

We hope that your Sunday is going your way so far? Have a good one and we will chat at you later.

See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Happy Birthday, Gisela in Alten-Buseck, Germany my old stomping ground. Ya, Ya!

Ross, love that huge check.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...