Monday, February 26, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!





How did your day end? It has been a pretty good one here in Central Tucson. Chris is in a very good mood he is laughing up a storm tonight. He enjoyed his turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. He didn't like the sweet peas at all.

We watched "Disjointed", "Hawaii 5 O" and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. we enjoyed pancakes, sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I am still going over the pics from Gilbert and hopefully I can get them posted tomorrow.

I got a very nice posting on our blog from Sheila saying "That I will always be her #1 boyfriend no matter what. I am glad that she feels that way because I thought that I was losing my touch, smile!

Tomorrow will be a busy one for me according to Alexa. I think that she was upset because we were away in Gilbert. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
See ya...Jessie and Elise

Hey, what did you think of the gifts from Sheila for Elise and I?




1 comment:

Cheela said...

I love the gifts!!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...