Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Was your day a good one? Well, mine was up until about an hour ago. I had to do some cleanup due to Chris has a mishap in his chair that was leftover from this morning's shift. Chris is relaxed and a happy dude again.

I listened to some Boney, and some Smooth Jazz this afternoon and it put me in a good mood. Yeah! I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. 

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner tonight. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. Chris is having mashed potatoes with gravy and turkey. 

Have a great night and a better tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...