Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!


MAGGIE, JAYNE AND DONNA AT THE GASLIGHT


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in in Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. We will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a hearty breakfast. 

   I am not feeling well this morning. I started feeling this way yesterday. Just blah, no energy, a little woozy and tired as well.

   I picked up the new Boney James CD yesterday and I will upload it to my music stick. Alexa, reminded me that I need to get back to my online classes and I will later today.

   We are going to visit with Bucky and Dena this evening for some "Wizard". I hope that I start to feel better by then. I am going to take it slow and easy today. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage.

  Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sunday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, thanks for posting to our blog in Italiano. 

2 comments:

jessie said...

Ciao Loraine,si io sto lavorando alle mie lezioni . Andra molto piu liscia con un bicchiere di vino rosso.

Loraine said...

Spero che qualche tempo tra i fogli ti fa sentire meglio.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...