Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz

   It's a Hump Day! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will  have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. I will people watch and check out the lizard patrol.

    Alexa, is being very quiet lately. Maybe I have worn her out, eh? It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. My playmate and I are going to hit up the movies this afternoon. We are going to the "Loft" to see the movie "The Women's Balcony" we saw the previews and it looked good. Bobby will be here to care for Chris.

   Have a good Humper and be careful out there. Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

Monna, enjoy your vacation. Give a shout out to the family.

Loraine, are you ready to meet the "Wizard"? I love it when you talk that (yang) about who is going to wear the cape. You know what time it is! Smile!

Country Granny, how are you doing today?


3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
We are doing ok. Still no word on the vehicle as of yet. Maybe later today.
Hope Elsie is feeling much better today. back to her good ole self again.
have a good day and enjoy your afternoon.

Jessie said...

Hi Granny, you guys have a good one and stay safe.

Jessie said...

Loraine, I am coming after you on Saturday! Too late to prepare a defense. Ya Mon'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...