Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It has been a good one for my shorty and I today. We got a lot of things done and we have set plans for the next two days. So it is going to be very busy.

It has been a one of the best days I have had in awhile. Chatted with my sisters, got in touch with Monna, and I heard from my dear friend Shirlene  in New Orleans, and I heard from Shoo Shoo. Tomorrow we are going to do a few things for Jayne as well.

We saw the movie "Women's Balcony" at the Loft and it was very good. We will hit the movies again tomorrow as well. Tomorrow we are going to meet the crew at "Casa Valencia" for our monthly dinner. Can you say margarita? We will for sure.

Have a great night and sleep well.  Life is grand! When you know who you are and where you come from.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...