Saturday, April 29, 2017

It's The Weekend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Everything I Do by Kelli and Nelli

   It's the Weekend! I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning but something happened. She is back in the (rack), smile! Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. Hey, today is my birthday and I am blessed to be able to open my eyes to start another year. Another blessed year. I want to thank my (Shorty), family, friends and girlfriends for all of the cards, calls, emails, texts, kisses and hugs to help me celebrate this day.  I love you all!

   Elise and Jayne are taking me out for breakfast this morning. We are going to "Gus Balones". It is going to be a busy day today so I need to get my grub on early to make it through today, smile! Yes, it is going to be a busy day due to the Tucson Women's Concert is this evening and the after-party is here. I have a lot of double checking to do and I need to take care of loose ends. Right Jane? I know that you went there.

   We had a grand evening at "Kingfisher" with Dottie. The food was very good. After dinner we saw the play "Live A Little" at the Invisible Theater. I was very good and funny with a message or two. The theater was packed. Great acting!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and stay safe.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...