Friday, April 21, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!





What is up? How are you doing?  I am feeling really good about right now. I have been enjoying my (me) time on the lounger in the Family Room. I am listening to The Boney James Radio station on my Echo Dot thanks to (Alexa). She has got me in a very good mood and a bit frisky too! Yeah Mon'.
Good jazz always soothes my soul and does my heart good.

We are waiting for the arrival of my girlfriend Sheila. She should be here shortly. I am also on cloud nine due a very nice email that I received from one of my epals about Elise's Book Signing and Reading. This email is so good and I appreciate her comments dearly. We have been friends for quite some time and I want to thank her so very much.
I am looking forward to having dinner at "Humble Pie" this evening with Elise and Sheila and possibly our daughter Tangye will be there as well. I chatted with my brother Herman today and all is well in St. Louis. My niece is in Cuba with friends at the present time. I am sure that she is having a very nice time.

Hope you are doing well?
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...