Wednesday, April 29, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU DONNA


THANK YOU MARY

Mood: Buon compleanno a me!

Music listening to:  Ricochet a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in the Garden District. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

Well, I am blessed to be able to put my feet to the floor to start another year thanks to my maker. I want to thank Mia Moglie, Mia Fidanzata, Capo Jim for the wonderful birthday gifts and cards. I want to thank everyone who called, texted, emailed, and who sent cards for my birthday. You are much loved!

My playmate brought back a very good Fish-Wich sandwich with fries for my dinner last night from "Canyon Crown". It was delicious.

I am working on the pictures from our vacay in San Diego. I am having some issues with my phone that is not allowing the pictures to be sent to my email. I am working on it, and I will sort it out soon.

Well, I had better check on Azalya to see if she needs food and fresh water.

Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Mia Moglie will be heading out to Himmel Park in a bit for her Tai Chi class.

Today's challenge word is (scaramanzia). Do you believe in (scaramanzia) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti?

"Chi dice che non si puo fare non dovrebbe interrompere chi lo fa".
Chinese proverb

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! JUMPING THE BROOM Mood: Disappointed! Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing on...