Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






Has it cooled down yet desert dwellers? It is only going to get hotter.

Mia Moglie and I enjoyed a good Chicken Fried Rice dinner, with a couple of Jack and Cokes. We watched "Bull" on Paramount.

Earlier I spent some quiet time reading a book titled "Neighbors". It is a collection of short stories in the hood. It is very good.

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. It is going over very well within our Rock Group.

22 MAY MIA MOGLIES LATEST ROCK CREATION



I am really feeling out of sorts today, and it has not subsided as of yet.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for my playmate and me. We will be picking up Chris's van from having it serviced.

I am really pleased that I have added a new member to our blog family. Her name is (Lu). Welcome aboard Lu.

I am also thankful to Bev for thinking about me to apply for a job at PCOA as an Ombudsman.  Very nice of her.

Well, I had better check on Azalya before I hit the sheets. Sleep well and I will chat at you later.

Please keep my girlfriend (Nicolette) in your prayers and thoughts. She had to have her horse put down and I know that is very sad for her.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mettiti comodo e dormi profondamente.

countrygranny47 said...

Sending prayers for your friend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers are you melting yet? I know that I am. I am staying well hydrated with plenty of water. Rest assured t...