Saturday, May 4, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. I have been doing some laundry over in Chris's house and sorting things out a bit.

I have re-read Mia Moglie's first blog entry for "53 days for 53 years". It is very good, and I have put to paper my first entry as well. Mia Moglie, liked it very much. So, tomorrow I will post it to our blog. We will continue to do so for 53 days. It is very hard to do because it brings back so many memories and the tears start to flow. 

Mia Moglie is out doing some grocery shopping.  I am taking clothes out of the dryer and putting them away.

We are looking forward to spending the evening with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim for dinner and "Wizard". 

We are still not sleeping as well as we should be. We are sleeping longer than ever before, but the quality of sleep is not the best. I am sure it will get better with time.

Well, I had better go and get the mail out of the box. Enjoy your Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Please if you could say a prayer or two for our friend Sharon Kha. She has been hospitalized at TMC. Thank you so very much.

My Mom always told us that when a death occurs it will happen in threes. We found out today that a friend of Rosemarie our massage therapist, has passed away at the age of 29 from a heart attack. A few hours after Chris's passing a longtime friend Roy Johnson passed as well. Life is a mystery, and you will never know where it is heading. No matter your religious beliefs or your cultural beliefs. Sometimes these believes can be a hinderance for you and others. 

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing? It is heating up here in the desert of Tucson. We will be hitting the 100-degree mark soon. I think this...