Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies and durable items.

We have items in boxes ready for donation. We took all of his Supplemental supplies to St. Vincent Di Paul . They were glad to receive it.

Sorella Jayne helped us today to sort things out. She also went to the Mortuary today with us to get Chris’s  death certificates, and to sign for his remains. It was very hard and we broke down again along with Sorella Jayne.

Tomorrow  after breakfast we will tackle the packing and sorting out of all of Chris’s clothes and bedding. Once we are done with that we will take the items to the “Assistance League”.

Today my shorty prepared  breakfast for dinner. We also enjoyed two refreshing cocktails that were welcomed.

I am exhausted and I think I will hit the sheets early tonight. Hopefully I can drift off to sleep.

I believe that we may hit up a movie tomorrow if we can.

We received a very nice and tasty Fruit Bouquet from my girlfriend Nicolette . Thank you so much.

We hope that Tim and Sharon are enjoying their Anniversary here.

I really enjoyed my time out on the front porch with a good friend. I will post my friend’s photo tomorrow.

Get a good night’s sleep so you can be ready for Thirsty Thursday.  My girlfriend Shoo Shoo, may need a little more sleep tonight as well. She thinks that she is going to win at “Rumikube “ tomorrow. No Way!

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte…Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. I loved your comment today, thank you.

Loraine said...

Abbracci.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Taco Tuesday is almost over. Did you have a Taco today? Smile! I enjoyed my rest period out on the front porch lounge today. I p...