Saturday, May 27, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


27 MAY FROM MY FIDANZATA'S YARD


27 MAY FROM MY FIDANZATA'S YARD



27 MAY R.I.P. TINA TURNER

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here.

Well, I have to tell you that Chef's Day was a success, and very filling. My playmate and I are stuffed like two bean bag chairs. Burp! Here have a look at this Chef's Day!

Tonight's libation was several Jack and Cokes. We watched a movie on DVD from Netflix titled "Oh Henry". It was a western that was excellent.


27 MAY CHEF AT WORK


27 MAY CHEF IS STARTING TO BURN


27 MAY CHEF'S DAY PLATED


27 MAY HAM HOCKS SHREDDED



27 MAY CHEF'S DAY PLATED 2



I am caring for Chris tonight. We are watching the NBA basketball game. Chris is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Black Cherry yogurt for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house listening to the game and working on a Covid puzzle.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good Domenica.

I am going to hit the (Jacuzzi) tonight at around 8pm. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la jacuzzi sia stata rilassante.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...