Friday, May 26, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Are you getting sleepy yet? Well, my playmate is already, smile!

It has been a pretty busy day today, but we accomplished everything we had planned on getting done.

Sister Jayne was here this afternoon to care for Chris while we went to Park Mall to see the movie "About My Father". It starred Robert De Niro and it was hilarious.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some Black Cherry yogurt for dessert.

My shorty is in the main house. She has hit the pillow to read. She will be counting Javelina very soon. 

After Chris has settled, I will start to get things ready for tomorrow's Chefs Day.

I am going to hit the (Jacuzzi) at around 8pm. I am looking forward to it.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the long holiday weekend. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...