Friday, May 12, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



12 MAY MIA FIDANZATA MADE THE FRONT PAGE!

How are you doing this evening? We are doing well here in Central Tucson.

I got my tasks done today, and the change with only doing one task a day seems to be working so far. 

I got to take a nap this afternoon, but it was interrupted by Azalya's barking at something.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, and toast. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Key Lime yogurt for dessert.

I received some filters for the new (Jacuzzi) today. I still haven't been able to get back to setting it up, but I will.

Hey tomorrow is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I are going to be in (cucina) tossing about pots and pans. We will be preparing BBQ Shredded Pork sandwiches, and French fries. My Sous will select a proper libation to go along with the meal.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening and I will chat at you later. Sleep well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...