Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content! Brownie'd! Rummied!

Music listening to: She's Gone by Hall and Oates!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over to the Dairy Queen to pick up some soft serve. (Gelato), goes very well in a Root Beer Float. Ya Mon'. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, I had better get this Humper moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Hey, my shorty brought back a very good Chicken Piccata and some pizza for my dinner last night. It went well with the ice cold (birra) that I had in the freezer.

Today's challenge word is (gelato). What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Cosa puoi dire del gelato se non Yum Yum!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...