Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



Mood: Touched! (toccato!)

Music listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones by Bille Paul!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice mild morning here in Tucson. 

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete this morning to include a trip to the post office to send a certified letter. I asked Alexa to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty has started a new rock and I will follow suit today. Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


26 APR MY LATEST

Today's challenge word is (toccato). I have used the word in this posting already. Now it is my fidanzata's turn. Go for it! I have been toccato by my girlfriends and I am grateful for that.

Well, I had better check on Chris. The iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean to main house carpet. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Quindi sono toccato nella testa (loco) o toccato nel cuore? Penso che questa parola possa significare entrambi. La lingua può essere così divertente!

Jessie said...

Hai toccato il mio cuore senza dubbio.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...