Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Conga by Gloria Estefan!

Buongiorno! Buon Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. I am enjoying a nice hot crossed bun with my coffee this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson, but we are under a fire warning.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will post them as soon as we are finished.

Well, I had better get this day moving (inotrare). Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (inotrare). Have at it fidanzata. Speaking of my fidanzata and Capo Jim are enjoying themselves in Pinetop.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Flo,
Thanks again for the wonderful gift.

Loraine said...

Foto do Rocco, per favore.

Jessie said...

Che cosa?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...