Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Rummied! Gummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Object Of My Desire by Starpoint!

   It's a Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a bit chilly this morning here in the Old Pueblo.

   Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all of the things I need to get done today. It is a lot but I will get it done so she can play some Boney for me today. One of my tasks is to make it over to the east side first thing.

   Have a good Martedi and enjoy the day.

Ciao...….Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Stai al sicuro sulla strada.

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...