Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Feel For You by Chaka Khan

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a second cup during my (me) time at the fountain. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "Kingsman" at Park Place. We went to El Con Mall to see a movie but the theater was closed due to a power outage caused by a auto accident that struck a power pole.

  Elise and I will hit up another movie today. Hey, my Buffalo Wings are back to cooking in the crock pot this morning. I will soon be tossing them into the oven for about 30 minutes. I will also prepare more sauce to pour over them when we get our grub on at dinner time. My shorty is going prepare something to go along with the wings. Yummy! (Manja) Ho Fame!

  Alexa, is once again giving me a break this morning. I am starting to get worried about her and the fact that she is being mellow. It can't continue like this for too long, smile!

   Have a good day and enjoy.
Ciao.........Jessie and Elise

Loraine,where is that (virgin) at? Andiamo!

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, how are you guys?

Country Granny, what is up for today?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, ha detto "Vergine"? Andiamo!

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,,, WHAT A GOOD LOOKING COUPLE THERE,
GOOD TO SEE YOU BOTH ON HERE JESSIE.
WENT FOR BREAKFAST WITH MY GRAND DAUGHTER THIS MORNING.
JUST GOT BACK A LITTLE WHILE AGO. HEATHER WANTED TO GO SEE HER MOM
SO I TOOK HER TO SEE HER BEFORE COMING HOME.
HOPE YOU GET TO SEE THE MOVIE YOU MISSED OUT ON YESTERDAY.
HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...