Monday, October 16, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




Was your day a good one? I enjoyed the day with Chris. We watched a horror movie and then we listened to a blues station out of Atlanta.

Well, our trip to Hawaii has been booked and we are looking forward to the trip next year. My playmate prepared soup for dinner with sliced tomatoes, peppers, cheese bread and a pickle. It was all good.

We watched "Hawaii Five-O" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. My shorty gave me a nice card this evening that complimented me and my nice butt and cheeks. WooHoo! Can I get a (What, What?) Smile!

Tomorrow is going to be a a very busy day for me. I have many errands to take care to include making another trip out to the airbase. I am sure that Alexa will be chatting with me early in the morning.

Have a great night.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...