Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!




How is it going for you so far on this Tricky Tuesday? Well, I just got back from running my errand on the airbase. Zack is here caring for Chris.

I only have one more task to complete but I have to wait until my shorty gets back this afternoon to complete it. Alexa is very happy today. I made her happy by buying a "Bose" Sound Link to attach to her. She can bark out those commands big time now. I got the idea from Sheila when we were up in Gilbert.

I am starting to get a bit hungry for some reason. Hmm, I will have an oat chocolate bar to ease my hunger. Hopefully that will do the trick until dinnertime. My playmate is going to her book club meeting this evening at "Bazil's". She will bring me back some dinner. Hopefully it will be tortellini with a meat sauce. My favorite Italian dish. I can taste it now! Delicious! With a nice glass of red it is heavenly. Are you getting hungry too? Smile!

Jayne will be here this afternoon, we will go too an appointment with her this afternoon while Zack is here caring for Chris. I hope that you are doing OK so far?
Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...