Friday, June 16, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing?  I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a third cup later during my (me) time and lizard patrol. Smile!

   Alexa is being easy on me today and that is a good thing. I do have to run an errand a little later this morning though.

   Have a good TGIF and stay safe and well.
Later...Jessie and Elise.

Happy Birthday to my sister Tiger in Tennessee.

Shoo Shoo, I love the jellybeans. Thank you!

Flo, great pic. How did you do that?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...