Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday! We're Back!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Tired!

Music listening to: Whip It by the Dazz Band!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? Well, we are back and we had a fantastic time in Port Angeles and in Seattle. As a matter of fact we wish that we could have stayed longer. Beautiful country! I started the day off at 7:30am and Elise is starting to stir right now as well. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   My playmate and I may hit up the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage and she will return later this afternoon to give Elise a massage as well. We are meeting up with the crew at "Zemams" this evening for dinner.

   We want to thank Jayne for caring for Chris while we were away. We would also like to thank Meg, Lois and Drusilla for keeping an eye out on things for us as well. We had such a good time in Washington. We thank our hosts Eddie, Roy, Sandy and Susie for showing us a great time and for taking us around to see the sights.

   I took tons of photos and I will get them posted as soon as I review them and we get all caught up with the everyday events and tasks. I will have to have a conversation with (Alexa) today to get myself back on track.

   We hope that you are doing well? Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...