Saturday, May 13, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!










Mood: Gummied! White Russian!

Music listening to: Poison by Bel, Biv, Devo!

   It's the Weekend!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, deep in her cave this morning. She will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a second cup during my (me) time on the front porch. Of course I will enjoy a oats and chocolate bar along with it.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. My To Do List is light for today. I will complete all of my tasks quickly.

   Last night we enjoyed a very nice evening with Jane, Papa John and Dave and company. We were at "Fini's Landing". We enjoyed good food and great music by "After 7". The place was packed and loud and we loved it. Thanks Jane and Papa John.

  This evening we are meeting up with Loraine, Jim, Jane and Papa John at "Kingfisher" for dinner and tons of laugh for sure. The last time this crew got together was at Jane and Papa's home a few years back.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend  and enjoy!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Loraine...arms wide open!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...