Monday, January 30, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Relaxed! Rocked It!

Music listening to: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye

   It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some Ramen for breakfast. It is  mild morning here in Tucson but it is a bit breezy. 

  I just glanced over my To Do List and today is going to be a good one task-wise that is. I also need to take Chris's van to be gassed up today.

  Elise and I enjoyed "Monster Trucks" last night at Park Mall. It was clever and funny.  We hope that your day will be a good. Enjoy it and remember to live in the moment!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, how are you?

Happy Birthday, Erika.

Jane, how are you doing?

Our "Wildcat's are on a roll!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Love the music you're listening to!
Doing well. Thanks for asking.

Jessie said...

Loraine, keep resting. Thanks girlfriend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...