Sunday, January 29, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going? We just got back from a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The place filled up very fast.

Donna,is just now finishing up with Chris's massage. Elise will start to care for Chris shortly.

I am about to do some clean up work behind Chris's house. I will check my To Do List and I will get all of those tasks taken care of post haste.

We are going to watch our "Wildcats" play basketball this afternoon and hopefully we can get in some "Wii" games as well.

We are going to the movies this evening at "Park Mall" to see "Monster Trucks". We saw the previews and it looked good. It also got good reviews.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sunday.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...