Monday, January 9, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a good one here in central Tucson. I got all of my To Do List completed and that makes me feel good.

Elise is all packed for our trip to Safford. I have some packing to do, but I will get it done. It is on my To Do List for tomorrow. It is going to be a very busy day for me.

Elise prepared leftovers and a salad for dinner. It was all good. We watched "How To Get Away With Murder" on Netflix with Chris.

Tomorrow morning the new caregiver will be here to work with Chris. His agency speaks highly of him so I will give a list of Chris's (am) routine and I will let him at it. I will be close by for any questions of indication of a problem that I might foresee. 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a good night sleep and enjoy a better tomorrow.

Nos da....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...