Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

How are you doing so far on this Tricky Tuesday? Well, I am really beat and I am very sleepy today. I didn't sleep well at all last night due to a painful left shoulder.

I must keep on keeping on and complete my To-Do-List for today without fail. I relaxed most of the morning and I watched a little TV.

My playmate and I had a very nice time in New Mexico visiting with Nanci and Jeff. They are a determined and a hard working couple and I like that about them very much.

We enjoyed good food, better yet great food, tons of laughs and we even worked a bit as well. Here are a few of the pics that were taken there. Enjoy!

Later.....Jessie and Elise


EAT MORE CHICKEN

QUEMADO LAKE

CHIMNEY SWEEPS AT WORK

THE CABIN IS COMING ALONG WELL

CABIN AND GARAGE

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What an great cabin! I am so envious that you get to spend time there.
And you're wonderful friends to help them when you can.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...