Tuesday, July 26, 2016

It's a Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Knocked Boots w/Chocolate!

Music listening to: In My House by the Mary Jane Girls!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and with my second cup I will enjoy a cookie that Marv brought back from his trip to New York.I am sure it will be delicious and that I will enjoy a second cookie, smile! Thanks Marv!

   It is another hot morning here in the desert of Tucson. Hopefully it will rain today as predicted by the weather people.

   I have an errand to take care of this morning out on the air base. Other than that I have no other plans as of yet.  Maybe I will get the Fiat 500L washed to make sure that it rains, eh?

   Have a good day and stay safe, cool and dry.
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...