Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!         


Mood:Blessed! Mamboed!

Music listening to: Use Me Up by Bill Withers

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  I will enjoy a nice cereal this morning with some sliced strawberries for breakfast. Yummy!I will also have a nice cup of green tea.

  We are all set and ready to go to Tombstone. Angelica will be here at around 8:00am to care for Chris. I will get my errand taken care of and I think I will get the Fiat L washed as well.

  Thank you Lois,Meg and Drusilla for keeping an eye out for us while we are away. Have a great day and stay safe, sound, and happy.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...