Friday, January 9, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Defeated! 

Music listening to: No One by Alicia Keys

   TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. It is a cool morning here in the Old Pueblo and we may get a little more rain today. Marv will be here this evening  to care for Chris.

   Well, we had a great evening with Shoo and Stu last night. We enjoyed a very nice dinner and we played Mahjong. Well, I got defeated badly as my girlfriend Shoo predicted. Elise and Shoo won and Stu and I won nothing. Shoo Shoo had me crying in defeat. Can you believe that one of my girlfriends would do that to me? It is a sign that my girlfriends are turning against me for 2015? Elise tell me it is not so? Smile!

   Elise and I are going to to movies this evening to see "Taken 3" at El Con Mall in XD. We love the "Taken" movies because they are loaded with action.

   Tomorrow we are going to play "Wizard" at Loraine and Jim's. My squeeze Loraine is out to get me too! I have to get my groove back with my girlfriends fast. I am I losing my golden touch with my girlfriends?

  Well,I had better check on Chris. Have a great "TGIF" and wish me luck with my girlfriends.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, it was just a small setback with "Mahjong", don't get the idea that the same is going to happen with "Wizard".

 Jane and John, have a good one.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Marilyn, what is new?

Bobby, what is the deal for today?

Shoo and Stu, have a great day. Shoo I will cry no more!

JT, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Dottie, how are you doing?

Charlotte, have a great day?

Rosie, what are you doing for the weekend in Melbourne?

Marsha, can you help me get my game back together? 

4 comments:

bobby said...

Since I unexpectedly ended up working with Christopher yesterday, I hope to get those errands done I had scheduled for then....pays to be flexible!!

Jessie said...

Sometimes it does but not always.

Loraine said...

Bring a LARGE handkerchief with you tomorrow. You will definitely fill it with tears when I put on that cape!

Jessie said...

Loraine, I will heed your advice and I will bring two handkerchiefs tomorrow for you. You are going to do a lot of tear slinging for sure.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...