Monday, January 5, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It has been a good one here but very busy. Chris is not feeling well. He has gotten a cold or a virus from somewhere. So I have been busy!

Elise prepared dinner that consisted of a buffet! There was cordon blue, baked chicken, black-eyed peas, cheese, cherry tomatoes, celery. It was delicious. 

Elise made a ginger-bread this afternoon. I have tell you it is outstanding. So good I had two pieces. Hey Jane and John I bet that you will want a piece, smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elsie is in her office on her desk top. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night.

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...