Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!           

Photo provided by my girlfriend (Flo) here in Tucson. Fantastic shot.


Mood: Relaxed! Frisky!

Music listening to: Little Red Corvette by Prince

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise not in her cave this morning, but she is moving about so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing an I will be filling up my cup shortly. I put on a crock full of smoked ham hocks last night and set them to cook during the night. The aroma is totally filling the main house and you can get a whiff outside as well. I added some collard, mustard greens, and spinach to the crook pot this morning so they can simmer to a very nice tenderness. Yeah Mon'.

    I believe that Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon. Bobby will be here to care for Chris while we are out and about.

   I got a call from the Fiat Factory rep last night letting us know the timeline that newly manufactured part will be put on our new car. The dealer also called me to confirm that all 2014/2015 Fiat 500L series will have the new part put on them as well, so we are not the only ones with this problem. We are going to be the first one in Tucson to have the new part installed. We will have our car between now and September 15th. The part is for the driver and passenger knee bags. So we wait!

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris, but first a cup of coffee. Have a good Humper! Stop that Jane, smile!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I will looking for you today in the rain.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Marilyn, have a good day. Thank you for the pizza, I will attack it for lunch today.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Rain, Rain, come my way
I'll get naked for just a spray.
If you make it heavier than dew
Jessie will get naked too!

(=:

Jessie said...

Love it Loraine!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...