Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!       
Scrabble Beat-Down!


Mood: Still Romantic!

Music listening to: Why I Work So Hard For You by George Michael

   It's a Humper! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about,but I don't think she will be up anytime soon. Any plans for today!

   The coffee is great and my small salad is in the fridge. I am going to prepare myself an orange smoothie extra thick as well. Yeah!

   We had a very nice evening last night with my date Lila. She came to pick us up and she gave me a big smile and she grabbed my hand and she held on tight. I wonder if Elise noticed that? Smile! It seems I am gaining the favor and the interest of the ladies,eh? Don't get me wrong I am not complaining one bit! I hope that they don't all meet up at the same time, smile! That could be a problem, eh?

   We had a very nice dinner at "La Placita" and the margaritas were good too! I was prepared to pay the check but "Lila" was quick and she grabbed it up and she took care of it. Wow,nice but what have I gotten myself into,smile! Bobby was caring for Chris while we were out to dinner.

   We returned home and we said our good-nights and thank yous. Elise and I continued playing a game of "Scrabble" that we had started earlier. A bit of advice is in order here. Don't play "Scrabble" with a teacher because it is a no win situation. It was a beat-down!

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. That will free up Elise and I to go shopping for our Mystery Dinner costumes. We are going to a couple of places down on 4th Avenue, and we may grab something to eat while we are there.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great "Hump Day" and stay safe.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet be good.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, what is shakin'?

Flo and John, have a great day.

Erika,always good to hear from you.

Liz, how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Olivia, have a good day.

Shirlene,enjoy your day off tomorrow.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I am doing just great! You too, I hope?

Jessie said...

Hello Loraine,

I am doing just fine and feeling romantic to boot! Glad to hear that you are doing well. What is with all of this wind today?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...