Friday, October 2, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Star Island a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear, windy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Costa Rica Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of today.  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty will be making her way to "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.

I have prepped a new rock for painting. These rocks are out in the hood.



We will be having lunch at noon today at "Kingfisher". We will be meeting up with Mia Fidanzata, Capo Jim, and Jay. After lunch we will meet up at Mia Fidanzata's home for a game and dessert. Ya Mon'.

We enjoyed our takeaway from "Leos" last night and the margaritas were spot on.

This evening my playmate will be making a couple of "White Russians" for a night cap. Woohoo!

We saw the movie "Primetime" at the "Loft" yesterday.  It was very good.

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (starnuto). The wind is making me (starnuto). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. C e vento dalle tue parti stamattina?

"Non pensare, basta farlo".
Horace

Loraine said...

Sì, anch'io starnutisco.

Intraprendere una nuova azione infonde nuova forza.
Richard L. Evans

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Star Island a Book on CD! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, su...