Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a hot, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy.

I just completed my (Core) session. Whew!  

My playmate will be out in the heat this morning at "Himmel Park" for her Tai Chi class. After that she will hit the pool.

We will be going to Park Place Mall today to see the new "Spiderman" movie. The previews and reviews are great.

I have prepped a new rock for painting. I will be putting a rock out in the hood this morning.

We will be going to the "Cheesecake Factory" this evening for dinner. It is going to be good.

It came out today that the "Salad and Go" is closing. If that is true it is going to make my girlfriend Shoo Shoo very unhappy.

I will be dropping in at the "Live Theater Workshop" to sign up for the 26-27 new season.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

We will be visiting my fidanzata's home in a few days for some "Wizard". It has been a long time since we have played. I will take it easy on my fidanzata. We will be dining at 'Opa" before the games begin. We will be joined by Capo Jim and Jay. It is going to be a cutthroat game for sure. I haven't seen my fidanzata in person in quite a while.

Today's challenge word is (simaptico). This weekend visit with my fidanzata is going to be (simpatico).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai caldo?

"La mia missione nella vita non e semplicemente sopravvivere ma prosperare e farlo con una certa passione, un po' di compassione, un po' di umorismo, e un po' di stile".
Maya Angelou

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are yo...