Thursday, August 6, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, MARY


ALABAMA SWEET TEA PARTY

Mood: Content! 

Music listening to:  Captivated! A Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a run out on the airbase. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Hey, we got rained on last night. We got wind, thunderboomers, and lightning. I got up to go over to the Man Cave to close the bathroom window. I also had to pick up chairs and one of the loungers that took flight across the back patio. My shorty was out and she missed it all.

My playmate will be getting her haircut this morning. After that she will get her froyo fix.

We will play "Wii" games today as well.

Here is my latest rock creation. enjoy!


JELLY FISH

Our dinner at the "Cheesecake Factory was very good. 


DIRTY MARTINI


MOJITO


MIA MOGLIE


SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS


SALMON AND MASHED POTATOES


PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CHEESECAKE

We are all set for the 26-27 season at the "Live Theater Workshop".

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (figo). My fidanzata and my girlfriends are so (figo). You know that you are right, fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai piovuto un po' ieri sera?

"A trent' anni puoi essere bellissima, affascinante a quarant' anni, e irresistibile per il resto della tua vita".
Coco Chanel

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY ALABAMA SWEET TEA PARTY Mood: Content!  Music listening to:  Captivated! A Book on CD! Buon Giovedi! Sete Gioved...