Monday, February 6, 2023

Buongiorno! 

6 FEB AZALYA

Mood: Content! Concerned!

Music listening to: Lost in Emotion by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam!

Buongiorno! Buona Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. We started early today because I had to take Sister Jayne in for a Cardiac Cauterization this morning. She had to be at the surgery center by 6:30am. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good, robust "French Roast" and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it. Lucky guy!

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Well, yesterday's Chefs Day was a big hit. Have a look at the outcome. It was delicious!

5 FEB SCALLOPED POTATOES & APPLE TARTLETS


5 FEB OMAHA PORK CHOPS


5 FEB CHOPS ON THE GRILL


5 FEB GREEN BEANS


5 FEB DONE AND DONE


5 FEB CHEF IS PLEASED




5 FEB PLATED


5 FEB PLATED



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (diamante). Yes, my fidanzata and all of my girlfriends are (diamanti) to me.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sì, gli amici sono i veri diamanti della vita, più preziosi di qualsiasi pietra. Sono d'accordo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...