Monday, August 19, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Are you doing OK on this Monday? I am stuck at home today waiting on Preferred Care to arrive to have a look at Chris's wheelchair seat.

Chris is resting nicely and he is looking forward to his massage therapist to arrive so he can get his flirt on! Smile!

I am listening to some "Down Home Blues" right now that is being provided by Alexa. Not a drop of rain is in the forecast for today so far. "Dove Va, monsoon? Eh?

I sanitized the Jacuzzi today and I will connect it up to the heater/pump tomorrow. I will fill it up with water and let it run for a cycle.

I got my suitcase out for this weekends trip to Bisbee to see the in-laws and on Saturday we will stay in Sierra Vista to rest and play video games on our laptop. I will be making my world famous tuna dip on Friday morning. Woohoo! Can you say Frito's Scoops and Jack Daniels? We will for sure.

I hope that your day is going to way that you would like it to? I will chat at you later.

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Tesoro, mi dispiace tanto di averlo completamente distanziato ieri sera. Non ci ho pensato finche non siamo tornati a casa dall "Outback".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...