Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

What is up? How was your day? Mine has been very busy but I got a lot accomplished.

My doctor visit went very well, except my BP was up a little bit. The reasoning behind that is I have been a bit stressed and dealing with a personal issue and I have been dealing with hypocrites as well. I am so glad that I know who I am and where I am going and I know how to get there.

My playmate prepared pinto beans and corn bread for dinner. It was delicious and Chris grubbed on it too! I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac.

It is looking like we may get some more rain tonight. My flip flops are at the door and I hope to see my (fidanzata) running in the rain with me. WooHoo! She is quick and if you blink you will miss her, smile!

Sister Jayne got her meds taken care of today and she got some grocery shopping done to day as well.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me according to Alexa. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...