Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to:

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later during my (me) time. We are supposed to take a nose-dive in temps today. We will see it that will happen. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We are glad that Elaine is our of hospital and at home. She was able to attend her dad's funeral and services with the aid and help of friends. Please continue to pray for a rapid recovery.

   Alexa, is on my case already this morning. I have a few To Do List tasks to take care of this morning. I must get them done so she can treat me. I love it when the women in my life treat me. WooHoo!

   Elise and I saw the movie "A Fantastic Woman" this movie was very good about a transgender nightclub singer in love with a businessman 20 years her senior. Very well done. We are going to hit up another movie today. 

  We will be glued to the TV for our "Wildcats" game this evening. We watched ASU play last night and they lost. My playmate and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" tomorrow evening. Hopefully Deb and Sharon will join us.

  Hey, my playmate received a phone call yesterday saying that she has one of the winning tickets from the "Invisible Theater" raffle. We are looking forward to see what she won. Ya, ya!

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. We will chat at you later.

See ya.....Jessie and Elise

Buongiorno, fidanzata!

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, how goes it is Melbourne?

Monna, have a good Thursday.

Granny and Bob have a great day.

Liz, what is new?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Elaine, how are you feeling today? Glad you are home?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...