Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hello!

Hello!


ELISE, JANE AND PAPA JOHN


Hey how are you feeling? Well, I am starting to feel a bit better. WooHoo! It is heating up here in Tucson and it is supposed to be a scorcher by the weekend. Where is the rain, por favor!

I am starting to get a bit hungry so I will have a oat chocolate bar to tide me over until dinnertime, hopefully. Why am I thinking pizza? Non So! Smile!

I will have a cup of coffee with my oat bar to help fill in the cracks, smile. My shorty wants to go to the movies this afternoon to see "Hero" at the Loft. We saw the previews and it looked very good. Hope that you are doing OK? I am relaxing waiting on Jane and John to drop by.

See Ya.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...