Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

I hope that your went well? I got all of my tasks completed and the green lady is happy and purring nicely.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, eggs and sausages with plenty of coffee. Very good. We watched "Frankie and Grace" on Netflix and we watched Body of Proof as well. Chris enjoyed both of them.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I just finished reviewing the pictures from Oakland and San Francisco. I will post them tomorrow if nothing comes up.

I have learned another valuable lesson today about human nature. I always heed what I hear and see. I will continue to move forward and I will not take any steps backwards. I am truly very blessed and for that I am grateful. 

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...