Monday, March 19, 2012

Buona Notte!



Good Night






Well, this Monday has been in true form. It barely got to be 50 degrees today. It rained, hailed, snowed and we even got thunder boomers. I did get my errands taken care of though and that was a good thing.






Elise prepared some and sandwiches for dinner. It was very good and we got it all down with root beer. We are watching a new series called "Friday Night Lights" it is good and Chris loves it. It is about high school football and all that goes along with it in a small town in Texas.






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. I hope that it warms up a bit tomorrow. I may go to the DDC for a short while and pick up my perks.






Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.



Cheers.........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well sisters.






Paula and Marty, I will get back to you about when we can meet. We will not be available on those dates and we are going to see the play at the LTW on 6 April. Maybe we can meet for breakfast this Sunday?






Buono notte! Sara. Si' noi dobbiamo fare quello.






Jane and John, how was your day?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...