Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, TIM

Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate will be going to "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. Enjoy! I am working on my latest rock.




We will be going to Park Place Mall to see the movie "Mutiny". The previews were excellent.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pigro). I am feeling (troppo pigro) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Riceveremo piu pioggia?

"E proprio del carattere di pochissimi uomini onorare senza invidia un amico che ha prosperato".
Aeschylus

Loraine said...

Quando mi sento pigro, mi alzo e guardo fuori dalla finestra della camera da letto: la luce del sole mi sprona a riprendere la vita di tutti i giorni. Ma questo non funziona necessariamente in inverno.

"Un vero amico è qualcuno che mostra entusiasmo per la tua buona sorte." – Anonimo

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, TIM Mood: Tired! Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How...