Wednesday, January 14, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA,


THANK YOU, MARY,

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Heading Out to Wonderful a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing?  It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mexican Chiapas Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands take care of today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I need to prep a new rock for painting. My shorty is working on a new rock.

Mia Moglie will be meeting up with her Tai Chi group at Himmel Park in a bit. After that she will hit the swimming pool.

We will be hitting up "Park Place Mall" this afternoon to see the movie "Eternity". It should be a good one.

I really enjoyed my visit with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo yesterday afternoon. We talked about several subjects, I unjammed her printer, we got caught up on phone numbers, and she introduced me to the dice game titled "Farkle". It was fun, so I ordered the game for us. Smile!

We enjoyed a Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza from Papa Murphys for dinner last night.




We will be having takeaway from "Leos" this evening. Margarita anyone?

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (pancia). My (pancia) is growling this morning. How about yours fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

"Una rosa non potra mai essere un girasole e un girasole non potra mai essere una rosa. Tutti i fiori sono belli a modo loro, e anche questo e da donne".
Miranda Kerr

Loraine said...

Doveva essere l'ora della colazione.
Poiché l'amore cresce dentro di te, così cresce anche la bellezza. Perché l'amore è la bellezza dell'anima.

Sant'Agostino

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She will be making...