Monday, April 5, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What is going on around your way this evening? Wasn't today perfect? If tomorrow is like today I will be lounging on the front porch people and lizard watching.

Chris enjoyed his massage today like always. After I returned from court this morning I cared for Chris for the rest of the morning and I am caring for him tonight.

My playmate prepared Chili for dinner with baby carrots, crackers and tomatoes. It was all good. We watched "Good Girls" in Netflix with Chris.

We are still working on rocks. We hope that you sleep well tonight so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...